The Northport Community Center reserves in four hour time periods (10:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m., 2:00 p.m. - 6:00 p.m. and 6:00 p.m. - 10:00 p.m.)
Refundable Deposit - $100 - due at time of rental. Refundable 7-10 business days after reservation date if facility is left clean, all trash removed and placed in dumpster and no damage has occurred. Rental party must also leave the facility on time.
Facility rental fee - $160 - for four hours which is due 21 days prior to rental date. Your rental period must include all set-up and clean-up. If more than 4 hours is needed, you must reserve two time periods.
The facility is enclosed with a kitchen (stove and refrigerator), restrooms and small stage. There are approximately ten 8 foot tables, eight 6 foot tables and 178 folding chairs--140 aluminum chairs and 38 cushioned chairs.
The Northport Community Center has a small gazebo type shelter outside the rear of the building as well as a very nice playground unit.
When renting this facility, you are responsible for set-up and break-down of all tables and chairs, full clean-up of kitchen, bathrooms and room space. All trash must be bagged and taken to outside dumpster.
Main Room: 68' W x 40' 7" D, 9' Tile Ceilings
Kitchen: 19' 3" W x 13' 7" D
Stage: 6' x 6', carpeted
- Pepsi machine in the main room
- Full Range-- Oven/Stove
- Ice Machine
- Central Heating & Air Conditioning
- Restrooms with 3 toilets & sink in each.
- 3 Large Fans
- Building is fire-safe and has 3 fully charged and maintained 10lb fire extinguishers.
Additional rental guidelines due to COVID-19.
- Patrons must follow social distancing guidelines and should be prepared to wipe counters. We will provide the disinfectant solution.
- NPCC will be cleaned and sanitized each morning by our janitorial staff with special attention on Saturday and Sunday. Tables, chairs, counters and bathrooms will be sprayed with disinfectant solution.
- Playgrounds are open as of 5:00 p.m. on Friday, May 22nd
- NO bounce houses or inflatable water features at this time.