General Program Information
Barry Spitzer Soccer Day Camp - Sokol Park North Soccer Fields
Camp 1 | July 13-16
Camp 2 | July 20-23
- Register online at tcpara.org or at an Activity Center. Be sure to sign and return the waivers.
- Sokol Park North Soccer Fields, 6250 Watermelon Road, Tuscaloosa, AL 35406
Check in / Check out:
- Check in is between 8:30am-9:00am each morning. It is required that you sign the daily sign-in sheet each morning when dropping off your child and each afternoon when picking up.
- 8:30am-9:00am – Arrive at Camp
- 9:00am-10:30am –Training and Games
- 10:30am-11:00am – Snack
- 11:00am-12:00pm – Training and Games
- 12:00pm-12:15pm – Depart
What to Bring:
- All campers must bring a snack that does not require refrigeration.
- For your convenience, it would be best put your child’s name on items you bring.
◊ Snack ◊ Soccer Shoes/Cleats ◊ Sunscreen
◊ Water Bottle ◊ Soccer Ball ◊ Facemask
- All campers must bring a water bottle, coolers of water will be provided for refills.
- All campers must bring a soccer ball.
- Age 7 uses Size 3 Soccer Balls | Ages 8-12 use Size 4 Soccer Balls
- Those who cannot attend camp for medical or other reasons will be refunded all but a $50 administrative fee as long as they contact the camp at least 72 hours before camp begins.