General Program Information
- Summer skills camps are open to all players whether new to soccer or those looking to fine tune their skills in a fun developmental environment.
- The camp is open to players of all ability levels aged 5-14.
- Camp is open to all players regardless if they are currently affiliated with PARA
- Players will work in developmentally appropriate groups and use fun soccer activities to work on various aspects of the game.
- Each day will have a different technical theme which the players will work on as well as looking at some aspects of tactics and team play.
- Camp Director for both weeks will be TUSC Director of Coaching Sean Doran, with all other coaches being fully qualified with Club, High School or College experience.
- Most of all the camp will provide a fun soccer experience!