Please check monthly fitness schedules to see which classes are offered at each location.
- Dance 2 Fit – This is a dance fitness program that incorporates Dance and Fitness moves to today’s favorite music. Come join the party and get Fit by Dancing!
- Kickboxing – a non- equipment kickboxing class which uses kicking and punching and is historically developed from karate mixed with boxing. Kickboxing is practiced for self-defense, general fitness, or as a contact sport.
- Zumba® – Zumba fuses Latin, international, and chart-topping music and dance themes together for a dynamic fitness class. This 60 minutes class combines fast and slow rhythm that sculpts the body.
- Aqua Zumba®/Aqua Dance - blends the Zumba® philosophy with water resistance, for one pool party you shouldn’t miss! There is less impact on your joints during an Aqua Zumba® class so you can really let loose. Water creates natural resistance, which means every step is more challenging and helps tone your muscles.
- Boot camp – This 45-minute class combines bodyweight, strength, and cardio exercises into intervals allowing you to push yourself to fitness levels you never thought possible. All fitness levels are encouraged to participate.
- Core & Cardio – HIIT (High Intensity Interval Training) with a focus on intense cardio moves to get the heart rate up as well as movements that focus on the core to build up ab muscles and strengthen the back. (This class may be used as a fill-in on an as needed basis.)
- Dance Aerobics/Line Dancing – Both are 50-minute choreographed dance classes. We incorporate aerobic and dance movements to a wide range of music. Please come and join us for a fun time!
- Deep Water – This 60-minute class uses exercises designed to provide a deep water workout using the resistance and massaging properties of the water in the recreational pool.
- Fitness-4-All – Formatted for all skill levels. This class focuses on balance, coordination, flexibility, and bone, heart and lung strengthening segments that may be performed standing or seated. This class will also incorporate cardio, weights, isometric movements and body weight exercises.
- Fitness Fusion – Formatted for all skill levels. Fitness Fusion will help you sculpt, tone, and burn to the level you desire in this dynamic group setting. This class incorporates cardio, weights, isometric movements and body weight exercises.
- Gentle Yoga – This class is for persons with MS, back conditions, arthritis, senior adults or beginners who would like to take an adapted (gentle) yoga class. You may use a chair during this yoga class.
- GIT Fit – Looking for a great workout with a lower intensity…this is the class for you! Sit and GIT Fit is a wonderful transition class for those of you taking water aerobics and looking to move on land and increase your strength. This class will enable you to improve your strength and lungs with some added resistance.
- Hatha Yoga – Yoga Asana, Pranayama, Meditation. Learn relaxation techniques while you increase your strength and flexibility!
- HIIT – High Intensity Interval Training
- Mat Pilates – classic mat Pilates exercise are taken to the next level with the addition of simple, small props: resistance bands, small stability balls, blocks and light hand weights. Stability, strength, and flexibility remain the focus of every class, and use of props is completely optional for participants. Progression and modifications are always offered. Props are provided.
- Mix it up Monday – This is a 60-minute class and is designed with variety in mind. This class will incorporate HITT training, strength training, yoga, and possibly even a little drumming!
- Pilates - this class uses special apparatus, designed to improve physical strength, flexibility, and posture, and enhance mental awareness.
- Pilates & Total Body Conditioning – This class will offer traditional Pilates exercises to strengthen your core and more challenging muscle endurance exercises for your entire body. All ages and levels of fitness are welcome. Students are encouraged to bring their own mats.
- Pound® – the world’s first cardio jam session inspired by the infectious, energizing and sweat-dripping fun of playing the drums.
- Quick Fit – This less than 1 hour high intensity class incorporates a variety of strength and cardiovascular exercises to literally get you fit, quick!
- Water Aerobics – This class can help you shed unwanted pounds and put an end to knee and back pains. This format allows you to perform exercises in the heated therapy pool that you may or may not be able to do on land.
- Sun Style Tai Chi for Arthritis - is a medically proven most effective, gentle and easy breathing low-impact workout that has cured hundreds of Americans with such problems as arthritis, joints/knees pains, balance, muscle/tendon, cardiorespiratory & overweight (Dr. Paul Lam, 2003). It combines Qigong (breathing practice) in all body movements gently & safely. It opens up one’s energy channels to pump energy flows throughout entire body to strengthen our muscles, spine, bones & joints. Without surprise, it also helps people lose excessive fat/weighs effectively.
- Tai Chi for Arthritis and Diabetes - Tai Chi is a Chinese martial art, Qi Gong (breathing exercise to increase Oxygen level in human body) that incorporates the diaphragmatic breathing and relaxation with varied gentle, slow and soft movements. Previous studies have shown that it improves respiratory and cardiovascular functions, while improving flexibility and relieving stress. In particular, its positive healing effects on chronic illnesses such as arthritis, diabetes, heart disease, fibromyalgia, and overweight problems have been clinically proven by numerous researchers and health institutes. Tai Chi improves balance, immune system response, regulates blood sugar level, stress release, weight loss, and flexibility in contrast to strenuous physical activities, which depresses it.
- Yang Style Tai Chi – Tai Chi is one of the ancient Chinese martial arts, known as harmonious and gentle “Moving Meditation” or “Shadow Boxing” created in China over 3000 years ago. The principles of Tai Chi derive from the Daoist philosophy and the Book of Change (I Ching, 易經). All changes exist Tai Chi, the continuing flows of two opposing forces yin (陰) and yang 陽).
- Yoga – Yoga is a slower pace class where all levels are welcome. We will hold postures and slow down our movement to explore the benefits of alignment and poses. Each class ends with a time of silent rest and meditation.