Early Bird Drop-off is available for an additional $5/week. (6:30am)
Outdoor Adventure camp is something every child needs to experience!
Whether climbing the tallest rock, belaying at the rock wall, hiking some of the most beautiful terrain, finding the best fishing hole, or simply looking for worms and learning about weird bugs, these adventurers will meet and begin each day in the freedom and fresh air of the great outdoors. Summertime is all about enjoying the exciting outside world that surrounds us all and possibly develop a lifelong passion for the ever unfolding environment.
This camp is sure to be an event you will not want to miss. Children should be prepared for all types of weather such as rain, heat, and everything in between. (Rain gear is required) Children will encounter rocks and obstacles over 3 feet, tall, we will participate in swimming and canoing activities, we will go rock climbing in our indoor facility, hiking and wilderness exploration off trail and on loose uneven terrain will be common, children should be able to participate in all activities. Let’s go explore.
Registration fee is $30 per child and includes a camp tee shirt.
Registration is now available.
Please fill out this form and bring it in when you pay the registration fee or on the first day of camp.
Be Aware - if activity is oudoors, rain and extreme temperatures could change our plans.
Schedules will be posted weekly by Friday for the next week of camp.
• Cost: $28 per person. Parents are $9/must drive your own car/$5 parking fee/ bring your lunch.
• Date: Thursday 7/26. Time: 8:00 am – 5:30 pm. Pick-up at center.
• Deadline: 7/24 at 9:00 am. NO EXCEPTION!!!!!!!
• Must send two different sacks, one for lunch to take inside, and one for snacks/drinks to stay on the bus. (Explanation later).
• Must wear camp T-shirt. $10 max spending
• Cost: $6 Deadline: Monday, July 23 NO EXCEPTIONS!!!!!!!!!
• Performance: Friday, July 27 at 9:00 am
Before registering for these trips and activities online your child must be registered for camp for the day/week of the trip or activity.