Early Bird Drop-off is available for an additional $5/week. (6:30am)
Outdoor Adventure camp is something every child needs to experience!
Whether climbing the tallest rock, belaying at the rock wall, hiking some of the most beautiful terrain, finding the best fishing hole, or simply looking for worms and learning about weird bugs, these adventurers will meet and begin each day in the freedom and fresh air of the great outdoors. Summertime is all about enjoying the exciting outside world that surrounds us all and possibly develop a lifelong passion for the ever unfolding environment.
This camp is sure to be an event you will not want to miss. Children should be prepared for all types of weather such as rain, heat, and everything in between. (Rain gear is required) Children will encounter rocks and obstacles over 3 feet, tall, we will participate in swimming and canoing activities, we will go rock climbing in our indoor facility, hiking and wilderness exploration off trail and on loose uneven terrain will be common, children should be able to participate in all activities. Let’s go explore.
Camp begins June 4
Camp is only $100 add-on for PARAkids Day Campers per week! We will pick up kids at their "home" camp!
Registration fee is $30 per child and includes a camp tee shirt.
Registration begins March 12.
Please fill out this form and bring it in when you pay the registration fee or on the first day of camp.
Be Aware - if activity is oudoors, rain and extreme temperatures could change our plans.
Schedules will be posted weekly by Friday for the next week of camp.
• Cost: $10.00 (covers LL fees and lifeguards)
• Date: Wed. 6/13 - Time: 8:30 am – 3:00 pm/Faucett and Phelps - Deadline to Register: Tue. 6/12 at 9:00 am
• Date: Wed. 6/20 - Time: 8:30 am – 3:00 pm/Belk and Miller – Deadline to Register: Tue. 6/19 at 9:00 am
• Wear swimsuit/T-shirts/sandals to camp. Bring a towel, an extra t-shirt and a change of clothes, spray sunscreen, lunch, two snacks, and three drinks.
• Every child MUST wear a t-shirt while there – mandatory!
• Cost: $12.00 per person
• Date: Thurs. 6/28
• Time: 8:15 am– 4:00 pm - Buses from Belk, Faucett and Phelps will be leaving their center at 8:15 am.
• Deadline: Tues. 6/26 (helps with amount of food needed for lunch).
• Includes: Inflatables, arts and crafts, water balloons, relays, lunch, drinks and afternoon snack.
• Who: Everyone goes to the Miller. Anyone not paying will have to bring their own lunch, snacks and drinks.
They will have arts and crafts time while their group is jumping on the Bouncy Houses.
• Lunch: includes pizza, chips, drink, and cookie. Afternoon snack included. (Can send extra snacks and drinks).
• Cost: $46 per person. Includes lunch and ticket. $30 for parents – includes lunch. Parent must drive own car. $15 for anyone with a season pass.
• Date: July 12 Time: 8:00 am – 6:00 pm. Pick up is at 6:00 pm at Belk for all kids on the trip.
• Deadline: July 10 at 9:00 am. NO EXCEPTION!!!!!
• Must wear camp T-shirt/swimsuit. Send two snacks, two drinks, towel, sunscreen/ $10 max spending money.
• Cost: $28 per person. Parents are $9/must drive your own car/$5 parking fee/ bring your lunch.
• Date: Thursday 7/26. Time: 8:00 am – 5:30 pm. Pick-up at center.
• Deadline: 7/24 at 9:00 am. NO EXCEPTION!!!!!!!
• Must send two different sacks, one for lunch to take inside, and one for snacks/drinks to stay on the bus. (Explanation later).
• Must wear camp T-shirt. $10 max spending
• Cost: $25 per person, Max – 50 campers. Location: Center Court Tuscaloosa
• Dates: July 9 – 13 Time: 12:00 pm – 1:30 pm
• PARA will be responsible for getting campers to tennis and back to camp.
• Deadline: Friday, July 2 Who: 5yr olds and up.
• Match Play: Friday, July 13 Parents welcomed to come watch.
• Cost: $15 Time: 9:00 am – 12:00 pm. Deadline: 9:00 am
• Cost: $6 Deadline: Monday, July 23 NO EXCEPTIONS!!!!!!!!!
• Performance: Friday, July 27 at 9:00 am
Before registering for these trips and activities online your child must be registered for camp for the day/week of the trip or activity.