General Park Info
3231 Robert Cardinal Road, Northport, AL
Main entrance is labeled "Gate 1"
Emergency Contact Numbers
- In case of emergency, call 911
- For park related issues:
- 205-799-4038 Park Attendant
- 205-361-2258 PARA Ranger
- All patrons must obtain a valid fishing license (where applicable) and follow rules by the U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service
- All overnight campers will receive up to 4 fishing permits per campsite. Additional fishing permits may be purchased on-site.
- Daily Fishing Permits: $10 Adults, 12 & under FREE with paid Adult (Fishing FREE with PARA Membership)
- A boat ramp for hand-carried and non-gas motor boat launch is available.
- Canoe and kayak rental is available on-site. (FREE with PARA All Inclusive membership, $20-4 hours)
- Hours: 10a-2p, Wednesday-Saturday, see park attendant upon arrival.
- A span of the 1812 Historic Bridge – open to foot traffic only
- Porch style swings
- A 1/3 mile walking trail
- Potable Water
- Fire Pits
- Big Bat House
- Canoes are available for seasonal rental (FREE with PARA Membership)
- Horse Shoe Pit – must provide your own horseshoes
- Portable Toilets
- Trash Cans