Members are allowed to reserve courts up to seven (7) days in advance for indoor courts and four (4) days in advance for outdoor courts.
Non‐members are allowed to reserve courts (with a credit card) 24 hours in advance. Pay-to-Play courts for the public can be reserved
by paying at the front desk or by calling the facility and providing credit card information.
The following rules and etiquette should be observed for the maximum enjoyment of all guests. The management shall have the final authority as to interpretation of enforcement of the following rules:
|7a-9a||Included||$12/court per hour + $10 guest fee|
|9a-1p||$20/court per hour||$20/court per hour + $10 guest fee|
|1p-3p||Included||$12/court per hour + $10 guest fee|
|3p-close||$20/court per hour||
1. Outdoor courts are free to members.
2. Indoor Free Time may be reserved up to FOUR days in advance for 1 1⁄2 hours singles or doubles. The reservation must be cancelled at least 3 hours in advance or a fine to the Member in whose name the court is reserved.
3. Indoor courts may be reserved up to 7 days in advance for up to 2 hours singles or doubles. This time must be cancelled at least 6 hours in advance. There will be no charge if the court time is resold.
4. Outdoor Courts (Free) may be reserved up to 4 days in advance for 2 hours singles or doubles. This time must be cancelled at least 3 hours in advance.
5. Reservations are accepted beginning at 7am Monday through Saturday, and at 12pm on Sunday. Whether by phone or by walk‐in with all pay time court reservations accepted up to 7 days in advance and all free time court reservations up to 4 days in advance.
6. Indoor Ball Machines are available for a rental fee of $15/hour during free court time and $25/hour during regular court time. Use the reservation and cancellation policies applicable to the time of day you wish to reserve the ball machine.
$10 flat fee per visit, plus applicable indoor court time charges
Indoor Ball Machine: $35/hour includes court time and non member fee
Pay‐to‐Play courts for non-members can be reserved the day of play.