Tuscaloosa United Soccer Club has coaching opportunities available across many levels and age groups.
- 10 week season
- 1-2 practices per week
- Most Games on Saturday Mornings or Thursday Evenings
- Game Jerseys and Awards Included in Registration
- Motivated, Enthusiastic Volunteer Coaches
- Proven Curriculum for Player Development & Fun!
- Cost $160 per participant per season
- Soccer Ball – Size 4
- Water Bottle
- Comfortable Clothes
- Shin Guards
- Soccer Socks
- Soccer Cleats
- Players will be provided two soccer jerseys to wear for games
- Parents may wish to bring lawn chairs or blankets to sessions for seating
- Coaches are needed for all age groups. (Please sign up to coach at tcpara.org.)
- Parent Meeting - February 23 via Zoom – Now Online
- Coaches Meeting - February 24 via Zoom – Now Online
- Note: Zoom Meeting Information will be sent to the email address listed in your PARA
household account. Please update your contact information to be sure you receive emails.
Saturday games will be played in the morning. Our goal is to play 8 games. We have rainout days incorporated into the regular season. If 8 games have not been played at the end of the season, we will re-schedule a maximum of 2 make up games.
- Saturday, March 27, 2021 Game (Jamboree, played at Sokol North!)
- Thursday, April 1, 2021 Game
- Saturday, April 10, 2021 Game
- Saturday, April 17, 2021 Game
- Saturday, April 24, 2021 Game
- Thursday, April 29, 2021 Game
- Saturday, May 1, 2021 Game
- Thursday, May 6, 2020 Game
- Saturday, May 8, 2021 Game
- Thursday May 13, 2021 Game
- Saturday, May 15, 2021 Game (Awards Day, played at Sokol North)
*Game days are subject to change.
PROGRAM REGISTRATION AND FEES
Registration is now open for this program. A valid birth certificate must be on file at PARA for a player to participate. You may register online if you have a valid birth certificate on file as a prerequisite in your household. Alternatively, registration is available in person at any PARA Office during office hours (8am-5pm, M-F).
- Early Bird Registration: December 15 - January 5 for $150 ($10 off!)
- Registration: December 15-February 15
- Late Registration Ends: February 22 (A $25 late fee will apply.)
- Fee: $160 per participant per season
- The fee includes practices, games, two soccer jerseys and an award!
Please be sure to update your contact information with Tuscaloosa County PARA when you register.
- Stay up-to-date with news from Tuscaloosa United Soccer Club and PARA through social media! ·
In the event of inclement weather, we will notify you of field closures using the OneCall system and email if possible. OneCall is a computer-generated phone call. Please be sure to update your contact information with Tuscaloosa County PARA when you register.
If fields are closed due to inclement weather, we will offer a maximum of two make up days.