The McDonald Hughes Community Center offers fitness classes, senior activities, after-school program, summer food program and much more!
Hours of Operation:
- Monday-Friday: 8:00 am -7:00 pm
- Saturday: 9:00 am - 1:00 pm
- Sunday: Closed
- Adult (Age 16-61): $5
- Senior Adult (Age 62 +): $3
- Youth (Age 3-15): $2
- Child (Age 2 & Under): FREE
- PARA Member Guest: $3
- Fitness Equipment
- Participants must be at least 13 years old to use fitness equipment.
- Ages 13-15 must complete Smart Start class & must have adult present at all times.
- For more info on Smart Start or personal training, call 205.331.5600 or email.
- Group Fitness Classes
- Large Ballroom
- Commercial and Catering Kitchens
- Multipurpose Meeting Rooms
- Please see our employment page for posted jobs here.
McDonald Hughes Community Safe Room - More Information