6v6 Recreational Soccer
Tuscaloosa United Soccer Club has coaching opportunities available across many levels and age groups.
- 10 Week Season
- Most Games on Monday Evenings
- Game Jerseys Included in Registration
- End-of-season Awards Presented
- Cost $100 per participant per season
- Soccer Ball – Size 5
- Water Bottle
- Comfortable Clothes
- Shin Guards
- Soccer Cleats
- Soccer Socks
- Players will need black soccer shorts and socks for games
- Players will be provided two soccer jerseys to wear for games
- Parents may wish to bring lawn chairs or blankets to sessions for seating
- Teams are responsible for providing their own coaches
- Parent Meeting - February 23 via Zoom – New date – Now Online
- Coaches Meeting - February 24 via Zoom – New date – Now Online
- Note: Zoom Meeting Information will be sent to the email address listed in your PARA
household account. Please update your contact information to be sure you receive emails.
Our goal is to play 6 games. We have rainout days incorporated into the regular season. If 6 games have not been played at the end of the season, we will re-schedule a maximum of 2 make up games.
- Schedule TBD
PROGRAM REGISTRATION AND FEES
Registration is now open for this program. A valid birth certificate must be on file at PARA for a player to participate. You may register online if you have a valid birth certificate on file as a prerequisite in your household. Alternatively, registration is available in person at any Tuscaloosa County PARA Office during office hours (8am-5pm, M-F).
- Early Bird Registration: December 15 - January 5 for $90 ($10 off!)
- Registration: December 15-February 15
- Late Registration Ends: February 22 (A $25 late fee will apply.)
- Fee: $100 per participant per season
- The fee includes games, two soccer jerseys and an award!
- Free agent and team registration
- Free Agent Registration:
- You will sign up as a free agent if you are looking to be placed on a team.
- Free Agents will be put on teams on a first come, first served basis. Space is limited
- Team Registration
- You will sign up under team registration if you are already on a team roster and have an assigned coach. You must CONFIRM with your coach before signing up for his/her team. Please have your coach's name upon registration
- Signing up for team registration without being on a coach's roster could result in your child not being placed on a team.
- Team Rosters are due by February 24.
- Practice times and locations to be determined by coaches. Games will be played at Sokol North Complex on Monday evenings.
- The recommended team roster size is 10 players.
- The maximum number of players allowed on a team is 12 players.
- Please be sure to update your information with Tuscaloosa County PARA when you register.
- Free Agent Registration:
- Stay up-to-date with news from Tuscaloosa United Soccer Club and PARA through social media! ·
In the event of inclement weather, we will notify you of field closures using the OneCall system and email if possible. OneCall is a computer-generated phone call. Please be sure to update your contact information with Tuscaloosa County PARA when you register.
If fields are closed due to inclement weather, we will offer a maximum of two make up days.