We've got plenty of recreational and educational activities planned for this summer!
Enjoy swimming, indoor and outdoor playgrounds, park greenspaces, and trails.
We also have several exciting field trips planned -- see below for more information.
Activities will consist of Hands-On: Discovery, Arts & Culture, and Sports.
See you there!
- REGISTRATION FOR 2023 OPENS MARCH 17!
- The Summer Day Camp Program runs from May 30-August 9, 2023
- Monday-Friday, 7:00 a.m.-5:30 p.m.
*NEW! -- Half-day Summer Day Camp now available!
Drop-off is any time AFTER 1:00 p.m.
- **TMSE Summer Learning - Extended Day Program -- If your child is attending Tuscaloosa Magnet School's Summer Learning Program, transportation is available upon dismissal from TMSE to the Phelps Center to join campers NOW through July 1! To register, sign up for half-day camp and add "TMSE 1/2 day bus."
- Belk Center
- Faucett Center
- Miller Center
- Phelps Center (**Half-day TMSE bus transportation add-on only available at this Center)
- Tingle Center (*Half-day Summer Day Camp not available at this Center)
How do I register?
Billing is available in weekly installments.
You may register for the entire summer now and you will be billed the Friday before camp. You can cancel up until 8am on Friday. Billing will run at 1pm each Friday before the next week of camp.
CREDIT CARD ONLY. We are not offering ACH this summer for camp.
The first bill will run the last Friday in May, and it will be for the 1st week of camp.
Sibling discounts available.