Ages 3-4 ONLY
General Information for Spring 2023:
- The spring 2023 season of PARA's Tee Ball League will consist of ten games beginning the week of Saturday, March 25 and concluding by Saturday, May 20. All games will be played at Sokol South on Saturday mornings.
Registration Fee: $120/player
- Registration fee includes ten games, one practice per week, jersey, belt, and hat.
- Players are responsible for providing their own pants, gloves, socks, and cleats.
- EXTENDED!! -> Friday, February 10
Tee Ball Coaches Meeting:
- ALL coaches must attend the coaches meeting
- Date: Tuesday, February 21
6:00 p.m. at the Belk Center
Teams will be allowed one practice per week (Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, or Friday) as part of the registration fee.
Your coach may increase the number of practices at their discretion. The cost for additional practices through PARA is $14.00 per hour (fields with lights are an additional $15.00 per hour).
A birth certificate is required.
Birth certificates can be submitted in person at any activity center or online below.
The age cutoff for Tee Ball is May 1, 2023.
- Ask yourself, "What age was my child on May 1, 2023?" For example: If the answer is 6, then your child is eligible as a 6 year old for the entire season.
- Age Calculator: Input "5/1/2023" in the "Age at this Date" blank. Input the player's date of birth into the "Date of Birth" blank. Click "Calculate."
Sokol Park South
3-4 only Tee Ball
Tee Ball Rules:
Tee-Ball bats MUST HAVE the USA mark and language “For use with approved Tee Balls”
Tee-Ball bats cannot be used in a game situation where the ball is tossed/pitched to the batter.
Volunteer coaches are needed for this program. If you are interested in coaching, please complete the items below.
There will be a mandatory coaches meeting scheduled prior to the beginning of the season. See details above for dates/times.
All coaches should submit the following items to the PARA administrator prior to approval for coaching in this program:
• Youth Sports Coach's Application- Must be completed each season for every sport.
• Signed Code of Conduct- Must be completed each season for every sport.
• Photo of Driver's License (Required for annual background check).
• Coach Safely Training (Must be completed annually).
• Tuscaloosa Baseball League (formerly WABL) Coaching Questionnaire
Tee Ball sized bats are recommended, but larger bats with barrel size not to exceed 2 5/8" are permitted.
Please refer to the Bat Buying Guide linked below to assist with your decision as needed.